Cranberry Sauce

While I don't have the time to test recipes and give you the perfect cranberry sauce recipe just in time for Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a few from trusted sources that piqued my interest! Thanks to those who emailed recipes!

Cranberry, Ginger & Orange Chutney from A Bountiful Kitchen

Maple Brown Sugar Cranberry Sauce from Baking Bites

Sweet and Spicy Cranberry Sauce from Let's Dish - this one sounds right up my alley, as I don't love regular cranberry sauce with turkey, a little heat might really "spice things up" ;)

Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce from Two Peas and Their Pod


If you try any of these, let us know how it turns out!

Comments

Jo said…
wow you're back! Maybe you'll inspire me to go back to my food blog!
Anonymous said…
We tried the maple/brown sugar one. It was good - a bit more tart than I expected and I was a bit disappointed because I missed the traditional taste. Next time I will make a small batch of a new kind as well as a batch of traditional. I guess I am a creature of habit and feeling too old to change.

Aunt Kristi

Popular Posts