Crock Pot Italian Cream Cheese Chicken

Made this for dinner tonight. Super easy and super good! Stew even said, “Lindsey. This is so good!” I know he likes it when he says my name. I went off a basic recipe found here on my friend's blog, and then added some things. Here's my recipe:

Ingredients:
3–4 chicken breasts (I only used two today, but there was plenty of extra sauce)
4 oz. cream cheese (I used low-fat, that's why there are little bits of cream cheese that didn't blend)
1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (I used fat-free)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
Red pepper, chopped
Celery, chopped (I did two stalks, but it was really good so I'll probably add more next time)
Garlic powder (a few shakes)
Cayenne pepper (if you like a little kick)

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a Crock Pot and cook on high for 3–4 hours or on low for 6–8 hours. Serve over rice (maybe over noodles?? If anyone tries this let us know!).

Comments

Popular Posts